1. About the limited warranties
This limited warranty only applies to the original purchaser of new replacement tires manufactured by ROADSTONE TIRE, and has been used on the same vehicle that it was originally installed on.
This warranty applies if all following qualification requirements are met:
- The tire was purchased after February 1, 2016.
- The tire is a size, load rating and speed rating equal to or greater than that recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- The tires have not become unserviceable due to a condition listed under WHAT IS NOT COVERED
2. What is the adjustment policy & for how long?
Limited Warranty coverage is for a maximum period of 6 years from the date of manufacture or 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Any tire manufactured by Roadstone tire is warranted with free replacement against defects in material and workmanship for the initial warranty period which is the first 1.6mm (2/32”)of original usable tread or within 12 months from the period of purchase, whichever comes first. (the cost of mounting, balancing and any other service charges including applicable taxes are required to be paid by the owner.)
- After the ‘Free Replacement Policy’ expires amount of credit will be determined by the percentage of original tread depth remaining on the tire.
3. What is not covered under this limited warranty
- Any tires worn beyond the wear bars. (less than 1.6mm (2/32") of remaining tread depth)
- Tire which removed D.O.T. identification number and/or brand name intentionally.
- Incorrect tire size application, load index and speed symbol.
- Continued use while flat or severe under/over inflation.
- Ride complaints after the first 0.8mm(1/32") of tread wear or replacement of 3 or more tires from the same vehicle will not be accepted.
- Road hazards including, without limitation: cuts, snags, punctures, bruises, impact breaks, etc.
- Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical deficiencies or failure to rotate the tires at recommended intervals.
- Damage from incorrect mounting or dismounting , overloading ,fire, theft and defective vehicle mechanical conditions.
- Water or other material trapped inside the tire during mounting or failure to balance the tires.
- Used for racing or motorhome.
- Ozone or weather cracking on tires after 4 years from the date of manufacture.
- Abuse, misuse, tire alteration.
- Accident, chemical corrosion or vandalism.
- Flat spotting caused by improper storage or brake lock.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience or any incidental or consequential damage.
- Improper repair, or with repairs not conforming to the Rubber Manufacturers Association standards, or with section repairs, or with self-vulcanizing plug only.
- Tires that have been recapped, or retreaded, regrooved.
4. Owner’s Obligation
- At the time of purchase the tire(s) must be properly installed with proper air pressure and the wheels balanced. Every 10,000km (6,000miles), the tires must be rotated under the proper air pressure and the wheel alignment checked
- Any tire to be adjusted must be presented to an authorized Roadstone dealer
- You must pay costs rating to mounting, balancing and any other service charges including applicable taxes.